2-hour in-person workshop
Join me for a 2-hour in-person workshop and come away with an increased general knowledge on sleep and development, and a clear personalised strategy to improve your child’s sleep in a way that suits your family. Enjoy a cozy Q&A session over coffee/tea and refreshments.
These 2 hour workshops may be age-specific (newborn, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2-4 years), or general (biology of sleep and development in children ages 0-5 years). My aim is to teach, answer your questions, and empower you to positively influence your child’s sleep for life.
Topics to be covered:
- Nutrition: eating for healthy sleep
- Optimising your child’s sleep environment
- Napping habits
- Development and sleep
- Creating healthy sleep rituals and routine
- How to address early waking, frequent night waking, and catnapping issues
- An overview of various sleep coaching methods, and when they are appropriate
- What are sleep regressions and wonder weeks?
- How to wean off sleep associations
- Attachment and sleep
**Book ANY sleep package from Sweet Babydreams after attending an in-person workshop and get 75% of your workshop fees as a discount!